Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween

Sorry I have not posted for a long time. I cannot find my camera! AHHH!! My husband and I went to Yellowstone in September and had a fabulous time while my parents watched Brielle. It was a nice getaway and we got some great pictures which I will post later.

Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. I love decorating for it. I love the fall weather where I can start having hot chocolate and soup whenver I want. I LOVE IT! One of my favorite parts now is dressing up my little girl for Halloween. My sister-in-law Teah got this adorable Dorothy outfit for Brielle and I have been so excited to dress her up in it. She was even cuter than I imagined! Enjoy!



6 comments:

Isaak and Jackie said...

halloween is such a fun time, Brielle's costume is adorable. Sorry you can't find your camera what a bummer. I had no idea you are expecting CONGRATS! When is the due date?

Kasha Farmer said...

Oh Brielle is so cute that is the cutest costume!

emlizalmo said...

Pretty stinking cute. :)

MommyMert said...

tehehe... she really was so cute.

Jason and Brooke said...

Wow, she looks really big all of a sudden. Time goes by so fast doesn't it. Cute costume!

Annie said...

Oh my goodness! She is SUPER cute! Hudson was a clown with red spots on his cheeks but still - babies are too cute in costumes!

Annie