Sunday, September 6, 2009

Our last couple of months

So I'm not the kind of mom that likes to let Brielle eat by herself because it causes more of a mess to clean up. But this time I let her eat Mac and Cheese with ketchup (yes it came from my husband, ketchup on Mac and Cheese). Anyway she ate the whole bowl pretty much by herself. She looked just too cute afterward not to take a picture.
I loved this outfit and love that Brielle will smile on cue now for pictures!
Mike got this cute water ball for Brielle for summer. She has loved it. She is sitting in a garbage can lid with some water in it. She had so much fun playing in it.
We had cousins visit for a few weeks this summer. Here is her cousin Tennyson.

Here are Brielle, Ariah and Treytion playing with the ball. What a great investment.
Love these girls and their adorable swimming suits.
Well what can I say about the below pictures....yes they are from the 4th of July and it is September but I just downloaded these. I didn't get any really good ones, but we had a fun 4th of July with family and friends. Here is grandma, Brielle and Ariah.
Brielle with her cute camping chair. She didn't sit in it much but it is a cute chair!


Here is a lot of our group!
Happy 4th of July :)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I love pictures, even if they are 2 months old. That water ball does look like so much fun, I bet Gavin would love it! She's a cute girl!

Melissa Yergensen said...

Such cute pictures! I love love love her swimsuit, it's adorable. And the water ball is so cool - where did you get it? The 4th pics are awesome with their matching shirts!!! Looks like you guys have had an awesome summer!

emlizalmo said...

CUTE pictures! Yay for eating the whole bowl of mac and cheese all alone! I tell you...it is hard to give up control and let them make a mess. Glad you guys had such a great summer with fun cousins and grabage can lids! :)

Teah said...

Thanks for the pics. Ya know I found that it takes far less time to clean up after them then it does to spoon feed them. I figured it took five minutes to clean up after the twins when it takes twenty minutes to spoon feed them. Since Trey and Tenny still drop stuff on the floor I figure whats the difference in sweeping up five peice and thirty peices. I still have to sweep the floor. Lisa and I agreed that the day they can start putting things in their mouth themselves is a Glories day because it means your free for twenty whole minutes. So wait to go in getting Brielle started on the road to your freedom. Besides she's going to need those skills when baby #2 comes because you won't be able to be there at her every beckon call.
I loved the picture with you and mom and all the grandkids. It makes it look like you have a ton of babies.:)

Kristin said...

That ball thing looks awesome! I can't believe she is almost 2. Craziness!! She makes mac n cheese look oh so yummy!!!

Lisa said...

Oh, how we miss having our kids hang out with their cousins!! It looks like you had a great 4th. Brielle is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

I meant to say a long time ago . . .

Some of my kids' friends put ketchup on their mac and cheese and my kids like it that way too. I don't usually do it, but it's not bad.

How are you doing? Just thinking about you.

--kristin