Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My amazing younger sister

This is my amazing younger sister, Shelleen. She is so talented in so many ways!

A couple of weeks ago, Shell came down to my house, did all my dishes, cleaned up my front room, mowed my lawn, got laundry done, helped take care of my little girl and made dinner for Mike and I! She is such an angel. She knows that I have a hard time when I am pregnant and so she came down to help us out. She knows how I feel because she has a really hard time when she is pregnant as well so I just wanted to tell her how much I love her and appreciate everything she does for me and my family. Thanks Shell!! You are the best and I'm so grateful you are my sister! I love you!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I JUST LOVE SISTERS! My older sis came down from Tremonton just to help me paint some things...what would we do without them? They're our built-in best friends.

emlizalmo said...

Yay for a beautiful, sweet sister! :)

Kristin said...

What a sweetheart!!

I am sorry you are feeling crummy but I am so happy for you Sharene. So happy.

Michelle said...

Sisters are great! I wish I had one, but that's why I love Relief Society

Anonymous said...

I love younger sister,
But I don't have any one...
I miss very much that place.
___________________
Vince
We do your Marketing for best sales

Lisa said...

Oh I wish I could be there to help you! I'd come and do the same (although my boys would probably make more of a mess than I could clean up!) I'm so glad Shell's helping you. We love you guys! Happy Anniversary, by the way.