Friday, February 20, 2009

A long awaited update

I started babysitting this adorable little boy a couple of times a week, named Carter. He and Brielle get along really well and it has been so fun. This is one of the best pictures. He loves pushing this toy and Brielle loves riding it so it works out very nicely. So cute!
I love Brielle wearing Mike's hat. I need to find a BYU one for her now!
I babysat my cousins for 6 days. We stayed at their house in Riverton and had a great time. This is a cute tiara/halo thing of her cousin Katie. I couldn't get Brielle to wear it long enough to get a good picture, but you get the idea.
This is my adorable niece Ariah. Her mom is pushing her down the hall on this said toy, and I love her face, but especially her hair.
This is my cousin Ammon. He and Brielle got along really well. I wish Brielle was looking at the camera, but I loved the hats on them.

I love this stage that Brielle is in. She is so funny, smiles constantly and talks all of the time. She says so many words and tries to make us laugh. She does not sass me and if she tries to walk away from me, it just makes me laugh because she is still really slow on the walking. I feel like the luckiest mom in the world to have this beautiful fun baby girl. She makes me happy and makes me feel complete. I don't know what I did to be so lucky to have her, but I'm glad that Heavenly Father considered me worthy to have this angel in my life. As for Mike and I, we just continue to work and do our church callings (Mike is the choir director and stake auditor and I am the primary choirster and on the activities committee). We are doing great and loving life!

4 comments:

Kemi said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for the update!

Brielle and Ariah look like they could be sisters!

Isaak and Jackie said...

way cute stuff. this is a fun age, children are a great blessing glad you are well.

emlizalmo said...

She really is an angel. I love to just look at her. :)

Kristin said...

Sharene--it's been too long since I visited your blog. She is at such a cute, fun age. I have loved the times I've gotten to see her up close and personal in primary. And might I add, I LOVE working with her momma up close and personal. :-) Makes me pretty darn happy. Love the springy background, BTW.