Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cuteness

So a lot of my friends post cute things that their kids say and it is one of my favorite posts. I have never done that because Brielle doesn't use many phrases yet obviously.

I thought this was cute today though and had to post it. Mike had Brielle in Sunday school and he said that she was doing pretty good. Generally it is hard for us to make it through church since her nap time is usually between 11:30 and 12:30 and our church starts at 11. Anyway, he was holding her in Sunday school and she was sucking on a toy. All of a sudden she looks up at Mike and says "bye bye, bye bye." Mike asked her if she wanted to go night night and she said "night, night, bye, bye." I wish I could have been there. She is so much fun and saying so many things now. I think my favorite thing she says is applesauce. I will try to post a video of her saying that soon.

8 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

LOL - that's so cute! I love a girl that knows what she wants!! :-)

Thanks for your comment on Bubba Bubbles!!

krisha said...

Just wait it gets even better. :)

Isaak and Jackie said...

wow she is saying lots, my girls have down papa, momma, hot and ba for ball. it is fun to hear them speak.

Olsen Family said...

I love when they talk it is so much fun...Yes I still do nails I would love to see you as well. I miss you guys

Rachel said...

So fun when you can actually start understanding, huh? :) Church is tricky - once they get used to the time change, it changes again! Naptimes are never consistent on Sundays, it seems.

JP said...

Hey Sharene! What an adorable little girl you have! It's good to hear from you, thanks for your kind words. You were always so thoughtful!

Rob & Autum said...

I have been meaning to give you my blog for a while now but just keep forgetting. Now that we are moving I think this will be a fun way to keep in touch!

Brielle is adorable. She is so cute when she talks! I can't believe she says applesauce.

What a cute picture of Carter and Brielle. I hope you don't care but I copied it to put on my blog!

emlizalmo said...

I LOVE when they start to talk. Makes me laugh...every single day! :)