Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

This is Mike's sister Rachael and Brielle. She and Celeste (Mike's step mom) watched Brielle so we could go snowmobiling with Mike's Dad. We had a great time and I came home to this. It was so awesome!
This is the sight Mike saw on one his snowmobiling excursions. Isn't it breathtaking?
This is on our excursion with Mike's dad.

Mike took this picture and then I said, oh honey turn around and take it.
This was the view from the other side. It was incredible!

We had a great time swimming in the indoor pool, playing WII, playing Ticket to Ride and snowmobiling. We had a fabulous Christmas. I hope all of you did too. What did you do that was fun?


7 comments:

MommyMert said...

Oh My! What fun and how amazinG!

Isaak and Jackie said...

thanks for sharing Gods beautiful creations with us...I love the beauty and warmth that Christmas time brings

emlizalmo said...

What a trip! I'm so glad the 2 of you could go do that together! Can you take ME next year?

Elke said...

It is really beautiful! Where is this? Looks like so much fun!!!

fauxcalpoint said...

That looks amazing. Looks like you guys had a great Holiday. We did too. We'll have to find some time to get our hang on and play some games.

Dave and Shan

Jason and Brooke said...

Your blog background is the cutest. I love it! I should do something fun like that. Those pictures are beautiful. I'm not going to lie, they make me a little jealous. By the way, you have the cutest little family.

Lisa said...

I'm jealous!! Your pictures are gorgeous! It's so fun to see all the family party pictures, too. I wish we could have been there.