Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Go BYU


I just have to post about this because I am a HUGE BYU fan. I know that I have a lot of friends who are Utah fans, but I hope BYU crushes Utah on Saturday. Go Cougars!!!! If I just lost friends, it is a price I'm willing to pay because I love BYU! (that includes my husband's respect).
Addendum:
Well unfortunately they did lose, which is what I thought was going to happen. What I was glad about is that I did not see any Utah or BYU players make unnecessary rough plays towards each other and I'm glad Utah had an undefeated season. That is good for them. There is always next year!!

12 comments:

Kemi said...

Ha ha ha... no lost friend here!

I'm joining with you in Cougar loyalty.

rah, rah, rah-rah-rah!
rah, rah, rah-rah-rah!
rah, rah, rah-rah-rah!

GOOOOOOOOOOO COUGARS!!!!

Melissa Yergensen said...

Woohoo Cougars! I'm with you all the way!

krisha said...

I am having a bit of anxiety thinking about the upcoming game on Sat. I know the cougs will come out victorious but it still seems to get a little tense watching the game. I even have to go work at the Uof U hospital that night so I better not be shamed.:)

Kasha Farmer said...

Nate wants to know if Mike knows about this? If not he would like to tell him. GO UTES!!!

Kristi said...

You have me and Kiel with you on this!!

Kristin said...

I'm all over this one Shar. 1 hour and 15 minutes till kickoff. Ooooh . . . I'm so anxious. Excited for the game--it should be an really good one.

GO BYU!!!

Isaak and Jackie said...

you girl is a doll, I loved the pictures of her. It is nice to get caught up with you. How did the game turn out?

Kasha Farmer said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!
The cougars not only lost we stomped them. I believe that means we are 12-0. Poor Bronco he must have thought perfection was 10-2.

The Stoddard Show said...

Go Cougars! we'll get those utes next year!

tonya ;)

emlizalmo said...

BUMMER.

Kasha Farmer said...

Hey Friend I miss you, we should get together soon.

Kristin LaBruzza said...

I'm just a little confused. Aren't you wearing a U of U sweatshirt? Where did this BYU stuff come from? :0)