Wednesday, March 12, 2008


We were at my sister's house for my 25th birthday, and Brielle started kind of fussing. We went into the room where she was and found that my older sister had placed her upside in her car seat. It was so funny!



I love this picture because Brielle loves Harley (her Harley Davidson bear). She will talk to her ALL day long and is getting pretty good at grabbing her and trying to eat her. I keep telling her that we should not eat our friends, but oh well, what can I do?




This picture is funny because Shell was trying to get Brielle to look at Ariah but she was just staring right at Shell. Brielle does have a pretty piercing gaze! We are so excited that Ariah was born just 4.5 months after Brielle. It was not meant that Brielle grow up with a twin sister, but hopefully Ariah and Brielle will be as close as my sister Shell and I are.



This is the BYU onsie her dad got for her!! Go Cougars!

No comments: