Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I got a new camera and so I have been taking tons of pictures of Brielle. I think her look in this picture was pretty cute. I finally caught her smiling. This is hard to do. She smiles all of the time, but whenever she sees the camera she just stares at it intently.
These are my parents with their two newest grandbabies (the granddaughters are trying to catch up to the grandsons! It is closer now, 4 to 3, although my sister in law is having another boy tomorrow). Then it will be 5 to 3. My sister-in-law Teah is pregnant with twins though so if they are both girls, we will be tied!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute smile! I need to see her again in real life!

Kristi said...

What a cute picture with her smiling!
We need to get together!

emlizalmo said...

Oh I am SO glad I found your blog. You know I adore you and that PERFECT delicious baby girl. Honestly, they don't usually come quite that cute! So glad to be in primary with you! Yipee!

Rachel said...

Yea! I was excited to see your blog. I think your little girl is so precious. I feel a bit of a kinship with her. We were both itty babies...I weighed 11 pounds at four months (I was talking to your husband a few weeks back).
Cute pictures!

Sharene said...

Thanks Amy. I now have yours too. I'm very excited to be in primary!!

Sharene said...

Rachel - how much did you weigh?

Kristin said...

So excited to keep up with you on your blog. And so grateful to be your VT and friend. You are an inspiration to me. Your beautiful miracle, Brielle, is too. Thank you for sharing your life with Brenda and I.

jlosby said...

Brielle is so cute and precious!!

Thanks for keeping me in the loop of the Gulbrandsen's goings on.

Miss working with you Sharene!!