Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birthdays

Brooklyn had her 1st birthday last month and we had a great day celebrating our birthdays. She did exactly what I thought she would with her cake.

She ate her marshmallows first. Then got a little messy and threw it on the ground. Just like all her other food.
Here is her cute cousin Jaron who just celebrated his first birthday last week. He was a happy boy at the party and I loved this picture.
Here is another cousin, Ariah, who also looked really cute. I had to photoshop out the TV in the background because she just looked so
adorable. I don't think I got any great pictures of Brooklyn with all her presents but we had quite the day of celebrating with Ariah's party in the morning, Brooklyn's in the afternoon and mine in the evening. We love March birthdays in our family!!

3 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Yay Brooklyn! BTW...your blog looks awesome!

Rachel said...

That Brooklyn is just too darn cute. Their cousin looks lots like Brielle to me...is that just me? Yay for March birthdays...I don't know what it is but we have a TON of March birthdays in our family, too.

Mindy Thomas said...

So cute! I love that she threw it on the ground!