Friday, March 11, 2011

Sleeping

I don't know if you remember my posts on Brielle's funny sleeping positions a couple of years ago. Well this is what happened when I got tired of trying to get Brooklyn to go to sleep and just let her cry it out one day. zzzz...sleeping against the Pack and Play (which she slept in for about a month until we transitioned to a crib).
This one is a little harder to see but she is basically kneeling down asleep against the side of it.
Here is the one of Brielle asleep against the side of her crib when she was around the same age. It makes her look like she has a mohawk by her position. She did have a lot more hair than Brooklyn does, for sure.
I love my sleeping angels.

6 comments:

emlizalmo said...

These are a riot!

Stubbs said...

Hilarious!
I remember that day I was over at your house and Brooklyn was asleep sitting up. She made me laugh so hard.

Rachel said...

I DO remember that post on Brielle. These are just as funny. Sweet little Brooklyn...

Kristin said...

I love pictures of sleeping babies. These are hilarious ones. Sweet girls.

Also, I saw your 51.2 on the sidebar. Sharene, you are amazing!!! You are doing awesome. You give me hope that after this baby comes I can get back to where I want to be. I would love to hear what you have done. How long has it taken you?? I am so proud of you. Really and truly.

Michelle said...

So cute!

Lisa said...

Love the pictures! And I love Brielle's outfits - they remind me of how Brigham dresses.