Monday, May 25, 2009

New Pictures of Brielle and Ariah

Here is Brielle and Ariah at my parents house playing with bubbles!
Here is my dad reading to Ariah and Brielle
Here are our cute girls (mine and my sisters) in the tub
Ariah and Brielle playing on grandma and grandpa's stairs

I love this one of Brielle. I think it is so cute!!
I love these girls. I know I have said it before, but I'm so grateful that Ariah (Brielle's cousin) came when she did so Brielle can have a 'twin' sister. I love her just like my own daughter! She is such a sweetheart and I love that she and Brielle get to spend so much time together!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

They look so much alike...what a blessing close cousins are!

sherry said...

that is so awesome you have girls the same age that can play together. so cute.