Thursday, March 12, 2009

Birthday and fun with no pictures

Sorry this has no pictures. I'm terrible at taking pictures. Anyway I had a birthday this week and both Mike and I took the day off. It was sooooo nice! We had a great day just relaxing and spending it together. We went to The Cheesecake Factory (my favorite restaurant) and relaxed and played games. The best part was that for my birthday Mike gave me WII Fit!! YES!!!!! I'm so excited. I have had so much fun working out this week. What a great idea to have fun while you work out!?!? Here we gooo...500 pounds lighter in the next year is my goal!! There are many different things on there including yoga, strength training, balance games and cardio. It is a blast working and trying to beat your previous scores. I have to admit that I am terrible at the hoola hooping, but I'm working on it! Thanks Mike - I love it and I love you!!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Sharene!

What a great present. What a sweet guy.

Miss you.

LunaMoonbeam said...

Happy Birthday! You're going to LOVE your Wii Fit!!! Just wait until Brielle starts taking the board from you, though. ;-)

You should come join Wii Fit Mommies now. ;-) Pop over to www.teahlo.blogspot.com on Friday to see what I'm talking about - it's a blast!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Sharene! Sounds like it was wonderful. Cheesecake Factory does the trick every time...love that place!

emlizalmo said...

Happy Birthday! What a husband you have. I just adore you both. Sounds like your birthday was absolutely perfect. GOOD...you deserve it.

Teah said...

Wow! What a weight lose goal. That would put you at what like -350 pounds. ok so I'm assuming you ment to put fifty since I know you don't want to be the size of a snipe(otherwise none existant). That sounds like lots of fun. I think if we ever get a gaming system it will probably be that one. Happy Birthday and all the days after it that you are enjoying your Wii.

Lisa said...

How are the workouts going?? Good luck with it! I'm so glad you had a great birthday.

. said...

I'm so glad we got to see you three weekends in a row.. What did we do to deserve this honor.

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a happy day. :) We miss you guys!