Thursday, February 28, 2008

Getting to know us better

What are their names? Michael Douglas Gulbrandsen and Sharene S Gulbrandsen
How long have you been together? 5.5 years married, 6 yrs total
How long did you date? Dated 4 months, engaged for 3 months.
Who said I love you first? Mike did.
Who is taller? Mike.
Who has more speeding tickets? Definitely Mike! I don't have any speeding tickets.
Who is smarter? We each have our smart areas but overall it is pretty even.
Who is more sensitive? It depends on the day
When there is a fight who usually wins? Again it depends on the day.
Who does the laundry? Usually me.
Who does the dishes? Me - Mike hates doing dishes.
Who sleeps on the right? Depends . . . Am I looking at the bed, or lying in it? If I am looking at the bed, Mike does.
Who pays the bills? Me, with the money Mike makes. (I help a little).
Who mows the lawn? Again usually me.
Who cooks dinner? Again depends on the day. Mike used to cook dinner almost always until he started working like a mad man. I have been doing it a lot more lately.
Who drives when you are together? Usually Mike.
Who is more stubborn? We are pretty evenly stubborn.
Who kissed who first? Mike kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? Mike.
Who proposed? Mike did a fabulous job of proposing. He wrote me a beautiful song on the guitar and sang it to me while overlooking SLC and then got down on his knee. It was very romantic.
Who has more siblings? ummm... full blooded or not? We both have four siblings. Mike has 3 half-brothers and 1 half-sister and I have two brothers and two sisters!!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I wanted to be the first to comment EVER on your way cool blog

Sharene said...

Thanks Shell!